Tambour Door Cabinets
- Available in various sizes
- Fully welded construction
- Shelves adjustable in 25mm increments
- Full range of accessories available
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Single point locking
- Recessed ergonomic handle
- Easy-slide door mechanism
- Range of colours available for PVC door
- Aluminium doors available
- Australian made
- Planter box tops available
Our Tambour Door Cabinets’ sliding doors are manufactured from rigid PVC, Polypropolene or Aluminium interlocking slats, opening from a central point key lock and then sliding into the sides of the cabinet. The Tambour Door cabinet works well in a confined workspace as its doors are fully retractable. While the Tambour Cabinet shell can be any Powder Coat colour, the PVC and PP slats are offered in Grey, Silver Beige, White, Black and Translucent Red, Clear and Blue. Aluminium Slats can be coloured to suit the cabinet carcass.
The Tambour Door Cabinet Shell is designed to accommodate a range of media storage devices. As well as shelves, cabinets can be fitted with drawers with the flexibility to house a variety of media. This type of filing cabinet might be configured to store lateral files on shelf; lever arch binders, have a roll out reference shelf, drawers for multimedia and a roll out suspension frame for hanging files.
Tambour Door cabinets are also offered in Caddy formation (low height tambours on castor wheels for underdesk and project use) and with Planter Boxes fitted to increase your office green rating and aesthetics.
Our Australian made Tambour door cabinets are made to order and as such are subject to manufacturing lead times and come in standard colours. We do offer an imported base model range that may be ex stock in White and Grey only.
- Available in a variety of heights and widths to accomodate lateral file folders, lever Arch folders, and a host of stationary mediums
- Door always remain inside the cabinet to minimise the impact on valuable office floor space
- Available with Shelves to accept slotted metal file dividers, or Toast rack style wire dividers.
- Secure single point locking system as standard, Aluminium door models available for added security
- Cabinet tops are strong enough to form part of workspace. Benchtops available to maximise workspace effectiveness
- Single point key security
- A true multimedia cabinet, with adjustable internal configurations and adjustable height shelves to house a variety of media in one all purpose lockable cabinet.
- Available with Paper management system, suspension frames, media drawers and roll-out reference shelf.
- Standard size cabinet is ideal for lateral colour coded files
- Adjustable file supports keep media upright
- Colour coding means faster and more accurate filing
Standard colours are Silver Grey, Pearl White, Graphite Sarouk, Beige or your colour choice from the extensive range of decorator colours from the Dulux powder coat colour range. Some colours unavailable or may attract a surcharge
By housing the open doors inside the cabinet perimeter, access to files is quicker and the cabinet does not intrude into office space eliminating OH&S concerns.