Filing systems that save you time and money
The best organizational concept for you is the one that will save you the most time and money.
At File-IT we only supply quality filing system products designed to deliver savings in both time and money and specialize in Lateral Filing Systems.
From colour coded label applications, label print software, lateral or shelf files and wallets, file dividers and a range of file fasteners all designed to save time and space.
The best organisational concept for you is the one that will save you the most time and money. At File-IT we only supply quality filing system products designed to deliver savings in both time and money and specialise in Lateral Filing Systems. We offer:
- File Folders in a variety of sizes and board weights including the FileQuest range.
- Dividers in a range of different tabbed identifiers
- Fasteners that do more than secure the media, make adding to files easier. 3 Piece Tubeclips, Avery® Tubeclip®, Foamclip, Permclip, T-Clip, Spring Clip fasteners as well as D-Ring or Lever Arch-Binders fitted to Lateral solutions.
- Fasteners that will not damage your media over time.
- Custom Printing to assist in file tracking, compliance issues or for aesthetic purposes.
- Colour-Coding Labels in vibrant colours and a selection of sizes for different uses. Year labels, alpha labels, numeric labels and more.
- Strip Labels to add more definition your file identification.
- Computer generated colour coded single strip labels.
- Chairs and seating including both computer/desk chairs and reception seating.
- Office consumables including printer cartridges and printers.
- Packages including filing cabinet packages, home office packages and more!
If you are experiencing difficulties in your usual Modu-File supplies, contact File-It for a competitive quote.
A small number of locations in Sydney and around the world are adopting measures to limit device useage in order to create a more authentic or intimate experience. Contact Bar and Kitchen in Woolloomooloo, implemented a strategy that saw customers receive a free glass...read more
Last Year the NSW Government announced mobile phone ban during school hours in primary schools. Secondary education providers will have the option to opt in on a ban or restriction of mobile device useage during school hours. Such measures mean that adequate mobile...read more
Frequently Asked Questions - File Folders Often we get asked similar questions over the phone so we’ve decided to put these questions together so it is easier to find the answers to all your important questions regarding File Folders! Q: What sizes do the...read more
Archives and documents that are not regularly used take up valuable storage space in your office.read more