- Available in various sizes
- Fully welded, including each level, providing the strongest cabinet available in the market
- Designed for high density lateral shelf filing and also for A4 binders
- Up to 60% space saving compared to conventional cabinets
- Easy access and visibility of files for rapid retrieval and refiling
- Locking system allows you to lock some levels but still access others
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Up to 17% more space than any other type of lateral cabinet such as tambour or receding door cabinets
- Metal doors for strength and security. They can also be used as a workbench
- Australian made
- Individual door locking available
Our Flipper Door Cabinets save up to 60% of the space used by conventional file drawers.
They afford a highly space efficient storage cabinet, with a minimalist footprint on your floor, while providing maximum storage capacity.
- One six level flipper door cabinet is the equivalent to between 2.5 and 3 file drawers ( standard four drawer size )
- Extra large cabinets allow the use of A/4 arch lever in addition to the lateral files
- Shelves are slotted to accept metal file dividers
- Secure single point locking system as standard, individually keyed levels optional
- Cabinet tops are strong enough to form part of workspace
- Single point key security
- Gang lock activated by single point key secures each level
- Doors open individually and recess into cabinet above each level
- Standard size cabinet is ideal for lateral colour coded files.
- Adjustable file supports keep media upright
Colour coding means faster and more accurate filing
- Standard Flipper Door Cabinet colours are Silver Grey, Rivergum Beige, London Fog, Graphite Sarouk and White Satin, or your colour choice from the extensive range of decorator colours from the Dulux powder coat colour range (not all colours available, and colours outside our standard colour chart will attract a paint surcharge). Each door on our Flipper Door Cabinet recedes into the cabinet when open, swinging up and inside each level. By housing the open door inside the cabinet perimeter, access to files is quicker and the cabinet does not intrude into office space eliminating OH&S concerns.
Special locking mechanisms mean that individual compartments can be locked whilst others remain open.